Implementation of Bitrix24 CRM system
The implementation of the Bitrix24 CRM system will help automate the sales process and put in order all channels of communication with customers . Translated from English, the abbreviation means the following: “customer relationship management.” There are a number of interactions between the service provider and the end user. Between the first touch – an incoming call through one of the advertising channels of attraction – and the implementation of the transaction, there is a certain chain of successive stages.
The task of the sales manager is to lead the client through all these links and get paid. Bitrix24 in Ukraine is one of the most popular systems due to its simple and intuitive interface, easy setup and wide functionality.
Who is it suitable for?
The process during which the implementation of Bitrix24 takes place is simple. And every business owner should understand the value and necessity of this tool. For example, if:
- managers continue to communicate in different messengers and get lost in the flow of dialogues;
- you have to run around the offices and find out at what stage the client is, why the plugging happened and who is to blame for it;
- the data is not systematized and there are a lot of documents on the desk of the employees;
- excel, colorful stickers – all this is not the best way to store information
It is the system that occupies a special place in sales – competent analysis allows you to save a huge amount of money.
Why do deals fail?
Going deeper into the details of each unsuccessful transaction, you see that a huge number of failures occur due to the human factor:
- the manager forgot to call back in time;
- the employee was late for the meeting;
- incorrectly recorded contact;
- the cost was calculated incorrectly;
- the commercial offer was sent with errors.
Late invoicing, “forgot to send a quotation”, did not prepare documents – all these “little things” lead to the loss of a client. To reduce costs and reduce the impact of the human factor will allow sales planning in the CRM system .
CRM takes full control of operational activities, and also evaluates the effectiveness of sales in the context of each individual employee.
How to organize a sales department?
We need to sell more, more and more! Let’s get more employees and launch additional traffic – these are the first ideas that come to the mind of a business owner when there is a request to increase sales. However, it is not necessary to inflate the staff and increase the salaries of employees, as well as invest in additional advertising campaigns.
What then is needed?
- analyze the business process;
- develop regulations for the interaction of departments;
- structure the queue for receiving calls;
- to analyze the roles in the processing of applications;
- introduce scheduling meetings with clients;
- implement regular reporting to the manager.
By implementing the implementation of CRM Bitrix24 , you can automatically solve a number of routine tasks. There are a huge number of templates: business letters, mailing lists, commercial offers. Thanks to this, the time spent on operational activities will be reduced to a minimum and you, as a manager, will see how you can increase the efficiency of the sales department without allocating an additional budget for advertising.
Interested in the question how much does the implementation of Bitrix24 cost ?
Leave a request on the site and we will hold a free zoom conference for you, where we will make an initial analysis of the features of your business process and calculate the cost of the service!